Be the Change, Raise Your Standards
• A body in motion is a healthy body.
• Sitting at your desk for a prolonged period of time can be hazardous to your health. Studies have shown that alternating between standing and sitting throughout the day can help lowers the risk of heart disease, helps burn calories which lowers the risk of weight gain and obesity and at the same time reducing blood sugar levels.
• Having the discipline to take care of yourself is important so that you get to live a happier and healthier life with your loved ones.
Less Pain, Less Distractions
• Having the option to change our work position allows us to increase mobility which in turn improves circulation, posture and reduce back pain from sitting all day.
• This also helps improve mood and energy levels to help you stay focused and be more productive while working.
• The combination of reduced discomfort or injuries and increased productivity means there’s no excuse for not getting your work done and reaching your goals.
Investment that could help you save money in the long-run.
• As the saying goes, “Prevention is better than cure”. There is no doubt that spending more time on your feet is beneficial for your health.
•Health is wealth, and it is never too late to invest in health. Needless to say, we would much rather spend more on ourselves and our loved ones instead of medical consultation that could be avoided. Do you agree?